Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Community Liaison Group
The purpose of the Community Liaison Group (CLG) is to provide a forum for discussion and the exchange of information and to create and maintain channels of communication between the community, South Wairarapa District Council (SWDC), and Greater Wellington Regional Council (GWRC) on any issues or developments arising from the operation of the Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTP) in the district.
The groups meet together currently for Greytown WWTP and Martinborough WWTP. Featherston will form once the consent has been granted.
The CLG consists of the following members:
- Community Board (1 representative)
- Town residents (Any submitter and/or two resident representatives)
- South Wairarapa District Council (1 representative)
- Wellington Regional Council (1 representative)
- Kahungunu ki Wairarapa (1 representative)
- Rangitane o Wairarapa iwi (1 representative)
|22 February 2017